Hi hi, it’s time for another LP Mixtape. This one is a bit of a hot mess but does contain songs I have loved throughout my thousands of years of existence, tracklisted in chronological order save the intro and outro.
It was tough because I had to leave loads out (in fact, the lack of shoegaze sort of hurts my heart and choosing The Doors over Zeppelin may confound, but they were a turning point at 14). You can gets the goodies here and you know, enjoy and stuff.
1. Dirge - Death in Vegas
2. Little Wing - Jimi Hendrix. That’s all she ever thinks about, riding with the wind.
3. Wintertime Love - the Doors. Love has been lost, is that the reason?
4. Dancing Queen - ABBA. Leave them burning and then you’re gone.
5. Lonely in Your Nightmare - Duran Duran. Only get a second chance when danger’s on the wind.
6. Big City Nights - Scorpions. And the long night has left me back at somebody’s side.
7. A Few Hours After This - The Cure. Like opposite poles in a secret game.
8. Destination - The Church. Our procession lurches on as if we have recovered.
9. Bubblegum Couple - 22 Pistepirkko. You can watch but you can’t touch.
10. Unsung - Helmet. Die young is far too boring these day.
11. Hedgehog - Luna. It’s no fun reading fortune cookies to yourself.
12. Only in the Summertime - Possum Dixon. The silence brings on surgery.
13. 66 - The Afghan Whigs. Come on and do it to me, don’t you stop.
14. In da Club - 50 Cent. If the roof on fire let the motherfucker burn.
15. Huddle Formation - The Go! Team. I got the power back here.
16. On Melancholy Hill - Gorillaz. If you can’t get what you want then you come with me.
17. Reunion - M83. There’s no more loneliness.
18. C’est le Vent, Betty - Gabriel Yared.